|May 28||Voter registration application must be postmarked to vote in primary|
|May 28||In-person application due at the board of elections to vote in primary|
|June 12-20||Early voting period|
|June 15||Last day to postmark an application for an absentee ballot|
|June 21||Last day to apply IN-PERSON for absentee ballot|
|June 22||Primary election|
|June 22||Last day to postmark mail-in ballot|
|June 22||Last day to deliver ballot IN-PERSON to the local board of elections|
|November 2||General election|
Want to register by mail?
Don’t know if you’re registered to vote or don’t know your polling location?
Are you eligible for an absentee ballot?
A person is eligible for an absentee ballot if they will be:
- Unavoidably absent from their county of residence because duties, occupation, business or studies require him to be elsewhere on Election Day;
- Absent from their county of residence because of vacation;
- A patient at a hospital or rehabilitation facility;
- Absent from their county due to accompanying a spouse, parent or child who is ill or disabled;
- Detained in jail awaiting trial or action by a grand jury;
- Confined in prison after conviction for an offense other than a felony,
- Ill or physically disabled, temporarily or permanently, or a primary caregiver for ill or disabled person(s)